Thursday 29 November 2012

Skincare | Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash


I've been really loving Boots own brand 'Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Cleanser'. You can pick it up in your local boots for £3.49 and they regularly have promotional offers such as 3 for 2.
Don't get me wrong I do love my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish for a 'deep clean' but the whole muslin cloth exfoliating malarky just isn't something that's practical in my day to day life.
This was actually the first cleanser I ever bought when I was 13! Its so quick and easy to use (something I've found particularly important now that I'm a new mum!). I can use it first thing in the morning while I shower and last thing at night before bed - It literally takes me about a minute!
I've always kept a bottle of this in my bathroom and it's definitely been a cleanser that I can rely on to clear up any problematic areas if I've had any breakouts.

The cleanser is a light green colour in the bottle which is dispensed by a pump, transforming it to a white foam - magic!
It does have (as the name would suggest) a tea tree scent which I really like, but if you're a fan of fragrance free cleansers this isn't for you. 

I've got combination skin and I find that I really do need to use a good quality moisturiser (i'm currently using my Liz Earle moisturiser) as I found it to be quite drying on my forehead so I can't comment on how suitable it will be for people with dry skin but I can definitely recommend it for combination or oily skin types.

Okay.. I have to use it twice to remove my waterproof mascara, but as a quick solution thats more beneficial then a facial wipe, this is a great quick fix. I will continue to buy this bottle after bottle!

Whats your favourite cleanser?

 

3 comments:

  1. Looks infintely interesting this one! :) I lovet!

    new follower
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything to do with Tea Tree!! It works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Big fan of the smell too! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...