Tuesday 11 September 2012

Snap Happy | Cannon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i


I was given my new camera as a collaborative labour / early birthday present from my boyfriend and family.

I had previously used a Nikon D3000 (which I would highly recommend - especially if you're not all too familiar with DSLR's) in my older blog posts.
I shared this camera with my mum, but since leaving home I hadn't been able to use the camera as often as I liked - hence the absence of blogging! 



I've always believed that you don't need an expensive DSLR camera for blogging (these photos are even taken from my iphone!) but I've always loved photography, and I've really missed not having my Nikon to hand, and with wanting to take photographs of Amelie - it made sense for this investment.

   


I've just purchased the "Canon 600D book for dummies" for some light reading before bed & hope to do a review once I've got to grips with all its functions.

I absolutely love my new toy.

(For those interested This is the exact bundle pack I went for)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...