Saturday 24 September 2011

Urban Decay VI Book of Shadows!

 It was my birthday at the beginning of the month, So I thought I would treat myself to something special and an Item that I haven't previously tried before.
After searching Youtube and Blogspot, I saw the Urban Decay book of shadows.
Priced at £46.00 (I bought this at the time that Debenhams had a 10% deal off make-up and fragrance so mine cost just over £42.) this is definitely the most I'd be willing to spend on a eye-shadow palette..
It comes with 16 colours, 10 of which are brand new and also features the following:


♥ Eyeshadow Primer Potion
♥ Travel Size Curling Mascara
♥ 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion (Black)
♥ Keychain Speaker for your smartphone/ipod
♥ USB cord/Phonecord



In addition to the above, this book of shadows features five "how to videos" for Urban Decays latest looks to try out via a smart phone.
Indeed, this is definitely the most high-tec make-up box I think I will ever have the fortune of owning, and quite frankly, I can't wait to try out the looks!

 I absolutely love the packaging, the choice of colour really creates a dramatic yet glamourous feel. I also love the way they have included 3-d butterflies and a decent mirror which makes this palette perfect for travelling. 10/10 for looks UD!

I love how the eyeshadow colours themselves are really wearable and being a neutral lover, I was pleased in seeing a huge range of choice to glam up everyday make up. There's also choice of greens, blues, greys and blacks which would be perfect for a smokey eye.


In fact the whole palette choice completely versatile for looks professional enough to wear during the day yet fun enough to wear at night.
(Possibly the only negative comment is that the large majority are shimmers and I would have liked to have seen more matt colours.)

This book of shadow is Limited edition, So if you're looking at treating yourself I would definitely recommend buying it.

Will you be trying it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...