Sunday 5 June 2011

OOTD, Catch Up & New Hair

I thought I would do an Outfit of The Day as I haven't done one for a while.
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous as of late, It's making me want to go on holiday even more.
I have found myself spending the majority of my money on clothes this month - I've rekindled my love for H&M, this is probably down to the fact that they've revamped their website and have opened a new store near to where I live. They've got some great summer dresses, I will be uploading my H&M haul soon once everything has arrived.
My boyfriend has gone to Lanzarote with his friend on a 'golfing' holiday this week. I went out with some of my closest girl friends last night for a few drinks and a catch up, I also has an 'informal' interview earlier on in the day for a new job once I've finished my A Levels in the summer, the outfit below was what i wore to both arrangements.
I've also had my hair re-dyed back to it's natural colour, the upkeep of having to re-dye my red hair was getting beyond a joke and I didn't want the sun to beach it whist I was away on holiday.
I can't believe I have four exams left, In less than a month I will be out of education for good!!
OUTFIT
♡ Top- New Look
♡ Cardigan - Zara
 Chinos & Belt - Miss Selfridge Petite
FACE
♡ Benefit Moon Beam
 Mac Studio Fix Fluid - NW20
♡ Mac Skin Finish Natural - Medium 
♡ Mac Powder Blush - Pinch O' Peach
♡  Collection 2000 Concealer - #2 Light
EYES
♡ Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Black
♡ Mac Paint Pot - Soft Orche
♡ Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin, Virgin, Creep, Gun Metal
♡ Avon Supershock Gel Liner - Black
LIPS
♡ Carmex 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...