Friday 17 June 2011

Gladiator

I have always loved Office for it's vast range of shoe styles, colours and quality.
I have previously been wanting these shoes for a good two years now, but due to the shop not having my size I was unable to purchase them and then they disappeared out of the shop completely.
I was looking for a present for my boyfriend when I noticed that an old pair of cowboy shoes that I bought about 4 years ago were still on the website.(although heavily reduced - it appeared that I could purchase 5 of these shoes to match up to the £90 I once paid for them) I quickly typed in "GLADIATOR" into the search bar, scrolled back a few pages and there they were. The last remaining pair in Size 3 and whats more were reduced! It was fate. 
 £60 - REDUCED £20


I absolutely love these shoes! They are such a statement shoe and look perfect with my high waisted shorts with a tucked in top and loose cardigan.
The description from office is  "They really are the ultimate Gladiator Sandals" Which is definitely true!
I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of these for summer.
For those of you who have missed out on shoes from Office I would strongly urge you to have a look at their websites. You'll find amazing deals and being a size 3/4 I can take my pick on pretty much all the past collections!
Hope this is helpful






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...