Wednesday 16 March 2011

Brogues.

Just a quick little post to show you my new pair of little shoesies!


In the last couple of months, I've noticed that Topshop clothes have become increasingly absent in my wardrobe. Recently, I've preferred ASOS, I am really taking advantage of their 'UK Style Saver Delivery'.
I find Topshop on the whole a funny one; my love for it varies from one season to the next, I can absolutely love the clothes in one range, but for the rest of the year I can find the same thing somewhere else for much cheaper.



Kamille Soft Tan Lace Up Brogues - TAN
£52.00

At £52.00 it's definitely very pricey, and you could say that Primark offer the same shoes at a fraction of the price and you would be right.
But I always look at shoes as an investment. Generally speaking, unless it's something like simple black pumps I do prefer to shop at stores like River Island, Topshop and Office for them. I feel that the quality of these products are second to none and they really do last me a lifetime.

I love the colour of these, I can wear them with practically any of my Jeans.
I also absolutely love the little detailing and the worn look about them, it makes the overall shoe feel very vintage like.

 



1 comment:

  1. I saw similar ones in Dorothy Perkins but in black, they were really nice but i couldn't make my mind up! I think i may have to pay another visit over the weekend and buy them! x

    www.aclusterofstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...